CMA has the capabilities to design, build, and test electronic systems at frequencies from direct current through gamma ray wavelengths. We have the hardware and software tools to ensure the fundamentals of design are covered including: circuit response, power, noise, frequency, RF propagation, and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Digital System Design (FPGA, CPLD, etc.),
- Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) Layout,
- CCA Assembly Manufacture and Repair,
- GPS and Inertial Navigation Systems, and
- Electrical Power System Engineering (Generation, Transmission, Sub-transmission and Distribution).